Admission Open (Playgroup to Class-XI)
Admission Open 2021-22
Admission Open Playgroup to Class-XI Any Student who wants to take admission 2021-22 . And Students who have passed the examination of a class form an English Medium School shall be eligible for admission to the next higher class. Students should have attained the age as under for the class to which admission is sought as on 1st Apr.so Admission Open 2021-22 For those Student.
|Play Group||3.5 yrs|
School Admission Procedure
Admission Procedure for Classes: Playgroup to IX
A Parent or a guardian of a new student seeking admission for classes P.G. to IX must note that the following attachments are necessary at the time of registration.
- Evidence of passing the last class or promotion to the present class.
- Original Transfer Certificate from the previous school, which should be a recognized school, affiliated to the All India Board or State Board of Education. Transfer Certificates have to be signed by DEO is the child is transferred from other states.
- A medical certificate from a qualified registered doctor showing the record of vaccination/immunization etc. as well as mention of any particular ailment or health condition about which the school ought to know.
- 4 passport size photographs.
- Proof of residence of the child (Copy of Ration Card / Voter's ID / Passport).
- In case the child is adopted, parents will have to produce attested copy of the adoption certificate issued by the competent authority.
- In case of divorce/separation, the parent who is admitting the child will have to produce a copy of custody of child certificate issued by the competent law officer.
Admission Procedure for Class-XI
- The Registration Form (available in the School Office) needs to be duly filled and returned to the Admission Department on or before the due date along with the attested photocopy of Class-IX & Class-X mark sheet of the Board Examination.
- In case a candidate does not receive his Class-X Mark Sheet from the Board due to any reason, he/she may submit a provisional Mark Sheet obtained from his/her school along with the registration form. Those who will fail to submit the completed registration form along with the Board Mark Sheet by the due date will not be considered for admission.
- Based upon the marks obtained in Class-IX & Class-X Board Examination, a list of selected candidates for admission to Class-XI will be displayed on the notice board.
Documents Required for Admission in Class-XI
- Attested photocopy of the Mark Sheet from the Board/School.
- Attested photocopy of Passing & Migration Certificates from the Board/School.
- 4 passport size photographs.
- Attested photocopy of the Certificate of School Based Evaluation in respect of students admitted in Class-XI coming from schools affiliated to CBSE from foreign countries.
- Conduct and Character Certificate from the school last attended.
- Selected candidates may complete all the admission formalities and deposit the fee at the school office within 7 days, failing which, he/she will have no claim for the admission later on.
- In case some of the selected candidates do not take admission, a second list will be brought out.
Withdrawal From School
The school reserves the right to remove the name of any student from the roll for:
- Arrears of fees for more than two months.
- Continuous absence of the student for more then 10 days without notice.
- Irregular attendance, Lack of attention to studies or playing truant.
- If the student fails in the annual examination twice in the same class, beyond class IX.
- Misconduct on the part of the Parents/Students.
The school reserves the right to expel any student whose conduct is harmful to other students or damages the fair name of the school. Immorality in words or deeds, willful damage to school property, grave insubordination, contempt of authority, unsatisfactory progress, involvement in acts of crime or violence inside or outside the school etc. are sufficient grounds for expulsion from the school.
- Withdrawal forms are available at the school office. The form should be filled in completely and submitted to the office. The office, after completing all formalities will prepare the transfer certificate and issue the transfer certificate after three days and not on the same day.
- Duplicate copies of transfer certificate are not ordinarily issued. In special cases such certificates will be issued after verification, on payment of 50/- . An affidavit should be filed regarding duplicate T.C.
- Admissions are normally made before the beginning of the academic session.
- New Session begins from April every year.
- After the publication of the list for the selected students, admission form duly filled, along with Birth Certificate, Photos, Mark Sheet and Transfer Certificate (TC) from institute last attended (as applicable ), will be submitted, by the parents.
- Some seats are reserved for students recommended by the management provided they are otherwise eligible to be admitted.
- No admission will be made after the seats are full in the classes for which admission is sought.
Thank you for expressing an interest in JYOTI CONVENT SR SEC SCHOOL. Investing in your children's education is one of the most important decisions you will make in your lifetime and one that requires great thought. These are formative years, and the relationships made, through friendships and interactions with teachers, will shape them for the future. It is critical that those sharing the responsibility for your children's education also share the values that are of primary importance in your home.At JYOTI CONVENT SR SEC SCHOOL we offer a nurturing environment that fosters sharp learning skills, a top-of-the-line curriculum that offers the best in education.
In order to take your interest for admission forward, we encourage you to make an appointment with our Admission Counsellors and visit our campuses. Our Admission Counsellors look forward to welcoming you to our campus for a tour and providing details about the school, curricular and extracurricular activities...